Our Client is a global leader in housing and building materials, products, and services. Its brands, which include American Standard, Grohe, and Inax bath & kitchen products, are present in 150 countries and its businesses employ more than 70,000 people worldwide. Our client brings together technology, quality, design and sustainability to enhance people’s lives around the world, and has been applying its global reach and expertise to help bring life-saving sanitation to people in need.
The corporation has recently formed a social enterprise to develop and bring to market a portfolio of attractive, affordable products that will help people in developing countries obtain healthier, more hygienic, off-grid toilets / latrines. This SATO Africa business unit is a part of our client now seeking committed individual to serve as Finance Administration Officer in Kenya for Africa.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designed MIS systems that is easy for use, extract data, and generate reports related Finance & sales reports from LISA SAP.
- Liaised with the finance department and made certain the MIS department functions within the budget restrictions.
- Facilitating human resources processes for the Sales Team
- Answering Sales team requests and queries.
- Assisting with new SATO Team Member hiring processes
- Coordinate with all department of Our client to get data & information related SATO. Like – Finance team, HR team, SCM Team, Legal, & IT team etc.
- Follow the process of our client & make easier process for SATO team.
- Travel Claims processing of Sales Team.
- Records Documents, Filing and other things. (like Distributor forms & supporting, Vendor Form & Supporting, New member Hiring Documents, Travel Expenses, Invoices & Pos etc
Qualification and experience
- Education qualification: Graduate & Above.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Proficiency with MS office tools. Excellent command on pivot, Macro, V-look up, Data Handling up and excel formulas
- Extensive usage of MS Excel (Aggregate function, V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table)
- Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating MIS/ Dashboard
- Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Knowledge in preparing charts and graphs
- Should have strong analytical skill as well as static skills and good communication skills
- Speaking and writing in Japanese an added advantage
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in all social network by clicking on share button below.