For more details about our recruitment agency see Recruitment in Kenya
- To develop and implement sales, merchandising and distribution strategy for retail Key accounts. To grow sales of brands and develop solutions that resonate with customer needs while ensuring all initiatives are consistent with company’s overall strategy.
- Develop and execute strong and focused retail strategy for the Company to achieve agreed revenue and volume targets.
- Define a clear strategy and ensure excellent in-store execution to deliver high impact visibility and maximum shopper interaction.
- Negotiate, Implement and maintain share of shelf, planogram layouts, secondary displays and point of sale materials in the assigned stores.
- Define and implement Company distribution and merchandising standards per channel. Coordinate with Marketing and regional managers for execution excellence.
- Identify high-performance/potential accounts or stores and develop both long and short term programs to grow them sustainably in terms of Product, Placement, Price & Promotion.
- Negotiate and seal trading terms, promotions, distributions and visibility agreements with Key Accounts through a JBP contract for current and new products.
- Develop customer and competitor insights, identify key gaps, develop and recommend plans to address the gaps.
- Manage Company’s relationship with customers with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities. Establish strategic, cross-functional relationships and regular dialogue with key customers by conducting monthly performance reviews.
- Support the selling process through order management by self, merchandisers and regional sales team to ensure achievement of sales objectives, deliveries & cash collections efficiencies.
- Optimize trade budget by tracking and evaluating all promotional activities.
- Manage direct report(s) effectively by keeping of their performance to achieve set objectives.
- Safeguard company assets and maintain high integrity.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achievement of sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Execution of merchandising standards and planograms for assigned retail channels.
- Prompt payments from customers.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other related field
- 2 years relevant experience in Sales or Marketing
- Superior communication and skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Quick to action skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Report writing and presentation skills: Planning and organizing skills.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Team player.
Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in all social network by clicking on share button below.