Job Title: Job Site Specialist/ Consultant
KEY RESULT AREAS
- To create a demand for Professional power tools and related accessories by providing effective job-site solutions to customers (end-users).
- To manage key accounts (end-users) and ensure enquiries generated are converted into orders by working with sales teams and distribution.
- To conduct market research on new products and communicate the ‘voice of the customer’ back to Marketing/ product management teams.
- To build a strategy to cover, penetrate, acquire and protect the business for Industrial product group in the target market.
- To increase brand share with the customer (end-user).
- Key account (end-user) planning – regular visits, build relationship and confidence with the end-user.
- Identify needs of the end-user, propose and expedite the solution
- Continuously update product knowledge and build competence in proposing effective solutions via demonstrations for end-user applications highlighting features benefits and advantages.
- Ensure the marketing objectives are met by focusing on categories that increase brand share.
- Product and safety training to end-user to support customers in driving higher productivity by correct usage of tools & accessories.
- New product launches to the end-user.
- Retention of Accounts (End-users)
- Liaise with sales teams and dealers to ensure quotations and orders are expedited efficiently.
- Achieve annual sell-out targets based on focus categories for the target market.
- Achieve New product sell-out targets
- Achieve new customer acquisition targets.
- Communicate & Implement marketing campaigns to the end-user.
- Key account (end-user) reports in the prescribed formats for review with managers.
- Support Marketing events such as dealer/ end-user meets and road shows.
- Maintain all products supplied for demonstration in good working condition at all times. A list of demonstration tools to be kept and updated periodically.
- Maintain the demonstration truck in good working condition and clean at all times to ensure that the brand is always held in high esteem.
RELATIONSHIPS – INTERNAL
Sales managers – all levels
Service Manager – all levels
RELATIONSHIPS – EXTERNAL
Key accounts (end-users) – all levels (Decision makers, influencers…
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Relationship building
- Team working
- Customer Focus
- Analytical skills
- Commercial Acumen
Any Science Degree, preferably in Engineering (any) or equivalent industry experience in Construction, Engineering or similar.
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in all social network by clicking on share button below.