For more details about our recruitment agency see Recruitment in Kenya
Job Title: Technical Operator Name of Jobholder: Vacant Direct Reports & Staff: 0 and 3-5
Reporting to: Shift Manager Name of Superior: Vacant
Start Date: June 2018
Execute of manufacturing operations, working closely with the Operations, Technical and Shift Managers. Primarily:
- Run machines/equipment (with other line members) in line with Occupational Safety & Health, Environment, Quality and Compliance standards.
- Execute AM and simple PM tasks to guarantee machine reliability for Occupational safety & Health, Environment, Quality, Compliance and Service.
- Lead focused Improvement, by identifying, defining and prioritized Kaizens. Coach the other line members on Kaizen principles.
- Complete defined Losses and Process accounting records in the relevant ERP and databases.
- Run the line in compliance with the following standards:
- Occupational safety & Health and Environment Management
- Quality Management
- Statutory and any other define requirements.
- Carry out AM and simple PM tasks
- Work with Production Engineers in breakdown resolution and detailed RCA with PDCA
- Lead/ participate in RCA with PDCA where defects are involved, in line with defined Process Capability methodology/ principles.
- Lead/ participate in Risk/ Aspects Assessments
- Track OAE elements, lead RCA with PDCA to eliminate prioritized losses.
- Complete assigned cross-functional development plans.
APTITUDE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Near-fanatic passion for Manufacturing and Excellence Principles as the standard in Manufacturing Operations Execution.
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Emotional & Professional Bandwidth to handle wide variety of interacting priciples to deliver zero accidents, zero defects with perfect service at best cost.
- Good understanding of inter-functional relationship for a multinational set- up
- Importance of Brand Protection
- Proactive and Active Listening Capabilities
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Chemical, Chemical & Process. Mechatronics , Instrumentation & Control); Registration with Professional bodies
- For single a skilled qualification(eg Mechanical or Electrical), evidence of multi-skill required (experience and/or additional technical qualification)
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- All PC Personnel(internal & out-sourced)
- External visitors and partners with particular focus on integrity with government officials and suppliers
- All members of the Production Center Management Team
- Marketing Executives
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in all social network by clicking on share button below.