For more details about our recruitment agency see Recruitment in Kenya
Job Title: Production Engineer Name of Jobholder: Vacant Direct Reports & Staff: 0 and 53
Reporting to: Technical Manager Name of Superior: Vacant
Start Date: June 2018
Lead technical execution of manufacturing operations, working closely with the operations and shift Managers. The details of which involve:
- Design Am tasks as per plant Manufacturing Excellence maturity level and coach operators in their meticulous execution and subsequent skills improvement.
- Design and execute PM tasks.
- Lead Focused Improvement, by carrying out prioritized Kaizens, coaching production teams.
- Provide input and where necessary lead design and implementation of Early Management Principles
- Design and implement AM & PM tasks with focus on:
- Occupational safety & Health and Environment Management
- Quality Management
- Reliability Excellence
- Build and continuously improve PM calendars
- Execute PM and advanced AM tasks
- Track Engineering Operations KPIs, with improvement guiding next execution steps.
- Track OAE, lead RCA with PDCA to eliminate prioritized losses.
- Complete assigned cross-functional development assignments.
- Contribute to the Production Centre Strategy development.
APTITUDE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Near-fanatic passion for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Excellence Principles as the standard in Manufacturing Operations Management.
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Emotional & Professional Bandwidth to handle competing demands with a knack for superior tactical planning, prioritization and execution.
- Good understanding of inter-functional relationship for a multinational set- up
- Importance of Brand Protection
- Proactive and Active Listening Capabilities
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Chemical & Process. Mechatronics , Instrumentation & Control); Registration with Professional bodies
- For single a skilled qualification(eg Mechanical or Electrical), evidence of multi-skill required (experience and/or additional technical qualification)
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- All PC Personnel(internal & out-sourced)
- External visitors and partners with particular focus on integrity with government officials and suppliers
- All members of the Production Center Management Team
- Marketing Executives
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in all social network by clicking on share button below.