For more details about our recruitment agency see Recruitment in Kenya
JOB TITLE: PC Operations Manager Name Of Jobholder: Vacant Direct Reports & Staff: 5 and 53
Reporting to: PC Manager
Deliver the laid out PC manufacturing annual tactical plan, aligned to the PC Strategy.
The details of which involve:
- Coach direct reports (Production Engineers and Shift Managers) and wider manufacturing team(operators) to develop the skills needed to deliver daily, weekly ,monthly and annual production target while adhering to:
◦ Occupational Health & Safety Environment- monitor and adhere to team behavioral, statutory and corporate standards for all tasks.
◦Quality-aspire behavior and compliance to deliver zero defects
◦Service & Cost- lead the continuous learning and use of Manufacturing Excellence Principles to deliver perfect service at optimized cost.
- Define and implement Annual Tactical plans for:
- Occupational safety &Health Environment- in alignment with the SHE Executive
- Quality – in alignment with the Quality Manager
- Asset Care/ Maintenance Annual Tactical Plan
- Deliver defined Manufacturing Schedule Adherence ,tied to service delivery ambition
- Lead Continuous Improvement anchored on the Kaizen Philosophy- using World Class Manufacturing an Supply Chain Excellence principles and concepts
- Lead holistic input into Product Launch and Early Equipment Development
APTITUDE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Near-fanatic passion for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Excellence Principles as the standard in Manufacturing Operations Management.
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Emotional & Professional Bandwidth to handle competing demands with a knack for superior tactical planning, prioritization and execution.
- Good Understanding of inter-functional relationship for a multinational set- up
- Importance of Brand Protection
- Proactive and Active Listening Capabilities
- Working knowledge of Production Centre Operational and Business reporting
- Degree in Engineering
- APICS Qualification in Production and/or Supply Chain and/or any other Manufacturing & Supply Chain relevant post-graduate qualification
- 5 Years fast-track (or 7 years progressive) inter-functional experience in Manufacturing
- All PC Personnel(internal out-sourced)
- External visitors and partners with particular focus on integrity with government officials and suppliers
- All members of the Business Leadership Team
- PC Leadership Team(at CU/MU and Regional Level)
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in all social network by clicking on share button below.