For more details about our recruitment agency see Recruitment in Kenya
- Ensure full products range availability and visibility at the distributors and stockists
- Conduct promotional activities at the distributor outlets to achieve daily sales targets
- Visit and generate orders from stockists and farmers and hand to distributors to deliver.
- Communicate pricing structure to stockists and farmers and ensure adherence to our RRPs
- Accompany distributor salesmen on route sales and communicate our products, features and benefits to customers
- Ensure successful field days are arranged at demo sites for small holder farmers to see product efficacy
- Compile data for active stockists and farmers per distributor
- Monitor and maintain Client demo sites and ensure tags and standards are kept at all times
- Daily reports to line manager capturing distributor secondary sales, back end stocks, share of shelf and opportunities
- Render technical advice and training to small holder farmers and stockists
- Work with Client distributors in to ensure that the created pull for Client products are realized into sales
- Take part in presentations and demonstrations of Client products to farmers
- Report and monitor competitor’s activities
- Participate in fairs and trade shows organised by Client
- Accompany and support on request in every respect Client’s representatives on their trade visits
- Adhere to all compliance with all Client guidelines and procedures (e.g. code of conduct, Values and Principles)
Education and Experience
- Certificate and experience in Agriculture
- Agriculture Extension and Field experience.
- Sales experience.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Strong inter-personal relations
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in your network.