For more details about our recruitment agency see Recruitment in Kenya
Career Options limited is a leading recruitment and executive search agency in Kenya. We offer the best Headhunting services for top talent in the region to multinational companies and local business power houses.
Finance Vacancy – Sales & Brands Controlling Manager, Central East & West Africa.
Reports to Finance Director,CEWA
Business partnering the sales and marketing function through transparent reporting and analysis and support on business project.
Also leading the bottom-up sales and margin planning process across the countries and ensuring compliance to internal and external standards, regulations and guidelines by sales & marketing teams.
1) Support the development and implementation of a strategy for local Sales & Marketing.
2) Help the sales team in implementation of “Distributor management Process (DMP) across markets.
3) Responsible for monitoring, analysis & evaluation of pricing and conditions.
4) Support sales to define consumer pricing by channel & customer (retails sales price targets) and customer pricing (net-net price).
5) Support in various “Route-to-market” projects across the region. Planning – Perform Marketing and Sales planning & forecasting
1) Do bottom-up sales and margin planning by customer and products.
2) Support local Sales & Marketing to define and achieve plan and forecasting.
3) Analysis of deviation from target and challenging or preparing new forecasting.
4) Support the implementation or alignment with other BDF planning processes.
5) Responsible for implementation of product hierarchies. Innovation – Steer Launch & re-launch activities
1) Responsible for definition of business planning standard.
2) Support marketing to define business plans.
3) Responsible for analysis & evaluation of potential launches & business plans.
4) Support commitment process for new product development process (integrated innovation management).
5) Responsible for challenging or initiating action to improve efficiency & efficiency of launch & relaunch activities).
1) Ensure product sales and profitability controlling
2) Responsible for monitoring, analysis & evaluation of plan, forecast and actual.
3) Responsible for challenging or initiating action to achieve targets.
4) Responsible for tracking of spends and reporting of sales and marketing KPIs in an accurate and timely manner
1) Developing distributor / customer audit process in line with global / regional guidelines and conducting distributor audits to ensure compliance on claims, processes and reporting
2) Ensuring the implementation of internal “Risk Control Matrix” for O2C processes and conducting quarterly checks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
University degree, CPA
10 years’ experience in Finance and IT with big organizations
Local experience in Africa
Prior experience in sales and brands controlling
International experience (preferred)
If you meet the above requirement you can send your detailed cv in word or pdf format to our email address provided below
Not interested but you have a suitable candidate in mind? We will appreciate if you refer a good candidate. Please share this opportunity with potential candidates in your network.